We work in a toxin free environment to protect your furry loved ones.
Bathing is an important part of the grooming process, dog coats are definitely not all the same. It varies from breed to breed. At Kute kuts we take the time to analyze the coat type.
We use naturally derived ingredients, free of harsh soap and parabens and contain no dyes. Our shampoos soothe and hydrate rather than drying out the skin and coat, to take care of skin allergies, irritations and fleas.
We use the right tools to get your dog looking his best: different types of clippers, rounded scissors,different brushes according to their coats We know how to handle your pet, we work with the anxiety and aggressiveness of your loved ones.
• Regular baths wash away dirt and help prevent skin irritations.and cleaning their ears.
• Detangling keeps coats from causing painful pulling on the skin.
• Using correct brushes for coat type removes damaged and dead hair.
• Brushing with care distributes the dog’s natural oils and gets rid of dead skin.
• Grooming allows early detection of lumps, bumps, and skin irritations.
• Nail trimming reduces the risk of nail tears and cracks and painful posture.
• Cleaning the anal glands is also a very important, it prevents the dog from getting anal sac disease.